A tumor is an abnormal lesion formed by a cell in a local tissue that loses its normal regulation of its growth at the gene level under the action of various carcinogenic factors. Tumors are generally classified into two categories, benign and malignant. Common tumor treatment methods include Chinese medicine treatment, combination of chemotherapy and immunotherapy, anti-angiogenesis treatment, magnetic field treatment and music therapy. Creative Proteomics provides advanced tumor research methods based on tumor characteristics and modern advanced biological technology, which can greatly help tumor treatment.
1. Sample and: tissue, blood, cell sample acquisition;
2. Screening and verification of targets and related signal pathways;
3. Functional omics verification of candidate targets and downstream pathway screening;
4.Study on the signal pathways and action mechanisms of cell-level targets;
5.Signal pathways and action mechanisms of animal-level targets;
6. Detection of fine regulatory relationship between target and upstream and downstream target molecules;
7. Establishment of drug screening model and drug screening.
Creative Proteomics leads a rich team that uses the most rigorous experimental solutions and internationally recognized experimental techniques for Target-related Tumors Research to obtain your customized information. Use the most accurate experimental results to help you better carry out tumor-related scientific research.
Mature and reliable Target-related Tumors Research platform: rich project experience, participate in major projects, and publish high-level cooperation results.
The analysis contents and methods based on high-quality data analysis, pre-research and verification are indeed mature and feasible.
Please contact us to find out how we can help you achieve the next research breakthrough.