The era of tumor cell cycle therapy has come. Proteins that directly regulate cell cycle, such as cyclin-dependent kinases, checkpoint kinases, Aurora kinases, Polo-like kinases and WEE1 kinases, are the main targets of cell cycle therapy drugs. In addition to blocking the cell cycle from G1 phase to S phase, cell cycle therapy can also activate anti-tumor immunity, control metabolic function and regulate transcriptional level. The combination of cell cycle therapy with hormone drugs and epidermal growth factor inhibitors has improved the effect of medical oncology therapy. In the era of integrated genomics, cell cycle therapy adds new content to tumor precision therapy.
Creative Proteomics provides a high level of tumor cell cycle detection services, which can help researchers to better carry out tumor-related research.
The active process from the end of the previous division to the end of the next division is called the cell cycle, which is usually composed of G0/G1 phase, S phase, G2 phase and M phase.
1. G1 phase (gap1), which refers to the gap time before mitosis completes the expiration of DNA replication.
2. S phase (synthesis phase), refers to the period of DNA replication.
3. G2 phase (gap2), which refers to the period from the completion of DNA replication to the beginning of mitosis.
4. M phase also known as D phase, cell division begins to end.
We use PI staining to detect cell cycle, which can be used to judge tumor proliferation and ploidy analysis in tumor pathology, and to analyze the effect of drugs on cell proliferation.
Provided by the customer
1. Cell lines can be provided by customers or provided or purchased by our company. please use dry ice or ice bags to transport samples.
2. Cell treatment and related reagents.
1. Provide the original data, pictures and analysis results of the experiment;
2. A complete report on the experimental procedure.
10 working days
Figure 1. Cell cycle detection experiment.
When there is apoptosis, the diploid G0 peak is in front of the DNA histogram.
Mature and reliable experimental analysis platform of tumor cell cycle: rich project experience, participation in major projects, high-level cooperation results published.
Based on high-quality data analysis, pre-research and verification of the contents and methods of analysis, it is indeed mature and feasible.
Creative Proteomics leads a rich team that uses the most rigorous experimental solutions and internationally recognized experimental techniques for tumor cell cycle detection to obtain your customized information. Use the most accurate experimental results to help you better carry out tumor-related scientific research.
Please contact us to find out how we can help you achieve the next research breakthrough.